Indium Corporation has decided to feature proven products from its portfolio of high-reliability solder materials at the CEIA Wuhan Seminar on June 24 in Wuhan, China.
Indium Corporation has developed a suite of leading-edge materials and technology expertise to meet the increasingly rigorous demands of high-reliability applications, including automotive/electric vehicle, LED, optical, and military.
Indium Corporation was one of the first soldering materials suppliers to earn the International Automotive Quality Recognition 16949:2016 certificates for five of its global solder manufacturing facilities and its company headquarters.
Patent-pending Durafuse LT is designed to provide high-reliability in low-temperature applications that need to reflow below 210°C.
Where traditional low-temperature solders can produce brittle solder joints that are susceptible to drop shock failures, Durafuse LT provides superior drop shock resilience, outclassing BiSn or BiSnAg alloys, and performing better than SAC305 with optimum process setup.
- Provides a solution for heat-sensitive components and flex polymers
- Prevents thermal warpage of processor components and multilayer boards
- Meets low-temperature requirements for step soldering, particularly in RF shield attachment, post underfill processes and rework applications
Indium8.9HF Solder Paste is an industry-proven solder paste that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhance electrical reliability, and improve stability during the printing process for high-reliability automotive electronics.
- Increases electrical reliability via enhanced surface insulation resistance (SIR) that inhibits current leakage and dendritic growth
- Ensures low-voiding on bottom termination components (e.g. QFN, DPAK, LGA)
- Delivers supreme product stability with:
- Excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Enhanced printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Offers excellent pin-in-paste and through-hole solderability
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys.
Indium Corporation is also featuring InFORMS, solder preforms that do more than just bond two surfaces—they are designed to address specific challenges of the power electronics industry. InFORMS is a composite solder material with a reinforcing matrix. This results in:
- Uniform bond line thickness
- Improved mechanical and thermal reliability
- Drop-in alternative to traditional preforms leveraging proven processes