Indium Corporation has been honored with a Visionary Partnership Award from NSW Automation for the development of its innovative Indium12.8HF Solder Paste following an appreciation ceremony in January.
“At Indium Corporation, we are proud of our continued commitment to collaborate with our partners to create materials solutions for current and emerging industry challenges,” said Sze Pei Lim, Global Product Manager, semiconductor and advanced materials. “Indium12.8HF is a versatile paste that’s optimized for the challenges of miniaturization and long-term microdispensing applications, including those that require precision deposits. We thank NSW Automation for this recognition.”
Indium12.8HF is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste that is inherently compatible with Indium Corporation’s best-selling solder paste—Indium8.9HF—and is optimized for long-term jetting and microdispensing applications.
Originally formulated for micro-LED applications, Indium12.8HF has proven to be useful in a wide range of applications requiring precision dot diameter/line width deposits down to 80μm.
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B with Amendment 1 ROL0 requirements
- Offers exceptional electrical reliability
- Minimizes graping and similar reflow issues with a unique flux oxidation barrier formulation
- Delivers aesthetically pleasing clear residue with minimal flow-out
- Provides minimal reflow spatter compared to similar solder pastes
- Has a long working (syringe) life