Indium Corporation will show customers how to Avoid the Void with its void-reducing Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series at CEIA Xiamen on November 14 in Xiamen, China.
Indium8.9HF is a proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, and improved stability during the printing process.
Under optimal process conditions, this solder paste series:
- Exceeds all requirements for enhanced electrical reliability and SIR performance
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
- Meets HKMC MS184-01 testing criteria Type B—one of the automotive industry’s most stringent reliability criteria
The Indium8.9HF series provides a unique oxidation barrier technology that eliminates HIP defects and graping, making these solder pastes perfectly suited for automotive and electronics assembly applications.
For more information, click here