Infineon Technologies introduces the XENSIV DPS368 – the miniaturized digital barometric pressure sensor is capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. It offers an ultra-high precision of ±2 cm and a low current consumption for precise measurement of altitude, air flow and body movements.
The DPS368 is ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices for activity tracking and navigation. Additionally the sensor can be used in home appliances for airflow control, in drones for flight stability and in medical devices such as smart inhalers.
The Key Benefits of the devices include:
- Fast, ultra-low noise read-out allows for precise measurement of altitude, air flow and body movements
- Small package size ideal for wearable devices & mobile applications
- Sensor can be used in harsh environment (water, dust & humidity)
- Environmentally resistant package facilitates handling in assembly line
The Key Features of the XENSIV DPS368 sensor includes:
- Package dimensions: 8-pin LGA, 2.0 x 2.5 x 1.1 mm3
- Operation range:
- Pressure: 300–1200 hPa
- Temperature: -40–85°C
- Precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m)
- Rel. accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)
- Abs. accuracy: ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m)
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Avg. current consumption: 1.7 µA
(pressure measurement) @1Hz
sampling rate, standby: 0.5 µA.
- Integrated FIFO
- Interface: I2C and SPI
(both with optional interrupt)
The XENSIV DPS368 pressure and temperature sensor can be ordered now.
Further information: Click here