Infosys has launched ‘Finacle Assure’, a preventive maintenance service offering based on IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) platform. The service will help proactively find potential problems before they become an actual threat. As a result, banking organizations will be able to save time, lower operational costs and gain quickness.
- Finacle Assure’s 24×7 monitoring and remedial services can prevent outages, thus lowering cost of operations. This service, managed in an offshore command center, offers a swift response team that makes sure rapid resolution of any occurrence.
- The offering has a set of analytics capabilities that will help in timely detection of application performance issues
- With the support of its analytical engine, banks can boost capacity based on existing and estimated usage, ensuring that lavish infrastructure investments are always optimally used. The usage insights will further allow banks to leverage practices like cloud bursting to dynamically achieve unforeseen peak loads
- Finacle Assure will work as an enterprise-wide automated application and infrastructure monitoring system
- Finacle Assure has unified harmonization with the Finacle support teams
- Banks using Finacle Assure can expect business profits like greater customer loyalty, minor customer attrition, and improved fee-generating customer transactions
Watch Finacle Assure video to know more