BANGALORE / MUMBAI, India – December 16, 2013: Inspan Infotech, one of the largest IT distribution corporations having its forays and stakes in motherboards and hardware components, has launched dash-drive durable UD320 USB flash drive from the stables of ADATA which happens to be one of the world’s major vendors of DRAM Modules and USB Flash Drives.
The UD320’s micro USB adaptor from its quarter allows connecting with smartphones and tablets that supports USB On-the-Go. When the adaptor is not in use, the UD320 can also connect to standard USB ports facilitating data transfer between the device and the computer. Equipped with capacities of 16 and 32 gigabytes, the UD320 in other words can be sobriquet-ed as what may be called as the “missing link” between the PC and the mobile device. The product is cliquishly available in the shade of black .
It is worthwhile to take note of the Key Features involving the flash drive, viz:-
• Compatible with all Android 4.1 and higher devices
• Supports On-The-Go, sans the need for a cable or an adaptor
• Cutting-edge COB (chip-on-board) manufacturing process, result being high water & impact resistance
• Faster and more convenient than wireless and Bluetooth
• Provides back-up for Smartphone data
The Package contents comprises of:-
• DashDrive durable UD320
• Retail pack
Sudhir S, Managing Director at Inspan Infotech reportedly states “UD320 USB flash drive can be connected to USB ports and mobile devices and computers. It is effortless to transfer data from your phone or tablet to the UD320, and vice versa. The quality and reliability guarantees ADATA’s lifetime warranty. The flash drive helps to back-up phone’s data to the UD320. The flash drive is compatible with most of the mobile devices.“
The Price, Availability and Warranty of the Product reads in the order:-
- 16GB UD320 USB flash drive is priced at Rs 1299
- 32GB UD320 USB flash drive is priced at Rs 2199
The UD320 USB flash drive comes with a lifetime warranty and is available ex-stock.