IP-COM introduces Personal Cloud Wireless Access Controller AC1000 for SMB’s
IP-COM announces AC1000 wireless controller to its SMBs targeted product portfolio.
The new networking solution is touted as easy to install and deploy hence making it ideal and most cost effective for industries such as Hotels, Shopping Malls, and Hot Spot zones, Educational Institutions, Hospitals and Airports.
- Easy to configure, manage and monitor AP,
- Maximum AP managed number up to 128,
- No yearly subscription or renewal
- Remote manage multi branch AP and AP controller,
- Built-in captive portal server and customized welcome page,
- Access device type and customer behaviour statistic,
- Personal Cloud AP Management,
- Abundant wireless feature management,
- Multi branch AP and AP Controller Management,
- Multipurpose Wi-Fi Marketing System, 3000 end client.
AC1000 can centralized managed up to 128 Access Points. It can manage AP in 5 different sub-networks or different VLAN. With bypass forward mode, AC1000 can provide fast roaming for APs in Layer 2. With AC2000, AC1000 can work as slave AC and be managed by AC2000 in different location which can help the administrator to install, manage and monitor APs at a single location more easily. With AC1000 customer gets personal cloud AP management and saves cost on yearly subscription as IP-COM comes with life time free license