Keysight Technologies has launched a new series of single and dual output power supplies that delivers more usable power, bench friendly design with low background noise, small footprint and large display.
The new Keysight E36200 series enables engineers to test their designs across multiple industries including automotive electronics, consumer goods, medical equipment, power tools, and industrial applications.
The E36200 series from Keysight Technologies provides the same measurement and advanced capabilities as the company’s E36300 triple output power supply series but delivers higher current and higher voltage in single or dual output models. Autoranging and the ability to internally combine outputs deliver higher current at more voltage settings allowing them to cover a wider range of applications.
Customers can easily integrate the Keysight E36200 into their existing system using the rear output terminals, modern I/O and trigger port. The trigger port allows synchronization of other instruments and the ability to add an emergency shutdown control. The E36200 series are standard commands for programmable instrument (SCPI) power supplies with built-in USB, local area network (LAN), and optional general-purpose interface bus (GPIB).
The Key features of Keysight’s new 200 and 400 W E36200 series power supplies include:
- Auto-series and auto-parallel to combine dual outputs into a single 400 W output
- Low output noise — ripple and noise < 350 µVrms
- Accurate programming and readback accuracy < 0.04%
- Accurate local 2-wire and remote 4-wire measurements eliminating the need for an external multimeter
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and over-temperature to provide layers of device protection
Pricing and availability
The Keysight E36200 series starts at US $1,590 and includes the following models:
- E36231A: Autoranging DC Power Supply 30V, 20A, 200W
- E36232A: Autoranging DC Power Supply 60V, 10A, 200W
- E36233A: Dual Output Autoranging DC Power Supply 30V, 20A, 400W
- E36234A: Dual Output Autoranging DC Power Supply 60V, 10A, 400W