Kingston Digital has announced the launch of its Fourth-Generation High-Speed HS4 All-In-One Media Reader. The upgraded multi-functional reader reads all major card format types including the latest SD card speeds (UHS-I, UHS-II) and CF Type I and II (UDMA 0-7).
The leader in memory products, Kingston has also announced a new 64GB capacity addition to its CompactFlash (CF) Ultimate 600x family which will be available in India very soon. The 32GB and 64GB CF Ultimate 600x cards offer speeds up to 90MB/s read and write to support burst mode photography or High-definition video. In addition, it will also have MediaRECOVER software that allows users to recover deleted files and restore corrupt files, if required.
“HS4 All-In-One Media Reader is a great device to quickly move data between multiple devices whether at home or on the road,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston.
HS4 All-In-One Media Reader Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-portable: convenient travel accessory
- Supports the major types of memory cards and the latest speeds standards (UHS-I and UHS-II)
- USB 3.0 performance for an efficient and effortless data transfer
- Compliant: with USB 3.0 specifications, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- two-year warranty, free technical support
- Dimensions: 93.17mm x 52.68mm x 16mm
- Speed Rating1: Up to 5Gbit/s data transfer speed
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 140ºF / 0º to 60ºC
- Storage Temperature: -4º to 185ºF / -20º to 85ºC
- Compact Flash: CF Type I & II (UDMA 0-7)
- Secure Digital: SD/SDHC UHS I-II/SDXC UHS I-II
- MicroSD: microSD/microSDHC UHS-I/microSDXC UHS-I
- Memory Stick3: Memory Stick PRO/Duo/PRO Duo/ PRO-HG Duo
- Requirements: system with USB 3.0
- Built-In LED Indicator
- USB 3.0 Cable Included
It’s worth mentioning that the higher-capacity CF Ultimate 600x lets avid photographers and videographers capture more content and when used with the reader, data transfer becomes simple and fast.