Kodak Alaris uplifts their quest to master “Data Chaos”, the company has announced a new solution to support business and IT managers in organizations of all sizes.
Aimed to make information easily accessible across businesses, the latest addition to their i3000 Scanner family, Kodak i3500 Scanner is forged to help decision makers and knowledge workers respond faster to customer needs.
Touted to showcase speeds up to 110 pages per minute in colour, it is sought to be ideal for general office settings in a wide range of industries and vertical markets, including government, banking, insurance and healthcare.
Also, the included software tools extract critical data from documents and seamlessly feed it into existing business processes and workflows.
Key Nuggets Include
- The duplex i3500 Scanner has a 300-sheet document feeder, which easily handles anything from business cards to DIN-A3 documents with outstanding image quality.
- Kodak Alaris’ Perfect Page technology is integrated, which also includes barcode reading.
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection and Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) safeguard fragile documents whilst they are being scanned by “listening” to the sound of paper going through the transport and stopping at the first indication of document damage, so users can preserve the document and the information it contains.
- The scanner features a USB 3.0 compatible interface, and comes with standard drivers and software to integrate with WINDOWS, MAC, and LINUX
- Optionally available are flatbeds in DIN-A3 and DIN-A4 size to scan pages from magazines and bound documents, as well as an imprinter to mark scanned documents.
Availability and Pricing
The i3500 scanner is available with immediate effect, and comes with one-year on-site warranty. It is available for a list price of 7.995€ excluding VAT.