Mouser Electronics is distributing the ADIS1647x precision industrial inertial measurement units (IMUs) from Analog Devices.
A new addition to Analog Devices’ line of MEMS IMUs, the ADIS1647x IMUs delivers improvements to navigation and safety in industrial and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), smart agriculture, and autonomous vehicles. The devices are also ideal for the growing market for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) devices.
The Key Features of the ADIS1647x IMUs available from Mouser include:
- High-performance IMUs in a small surface-mount package
- 11mm × 15mm BGA package
- Offers six-degree-of-freedom inertial sensing using triple-axis accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Factory calibration guarantees the best performance and eliminates the need for added system test/calibration
- Embedded dynamic compensation and programmable operation and control
- Wide bandwidth and wide dynamic range to support a high dynamic motion
- Programmable internal filtering options
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) compatible
The ADIS1647x miniature industrial IMUs are supported by a robust selection of evaluation tools consisting of the EVAL-ADIS2Z evaluation board and ADIS1647x/PCBZ breakout boards. Designers can plug a breakout board into the 16-pin connector on the evaluation board to develop a prototype using the corresponding IMU.
Further information, visit: Click here.