Lifesize, a division of Logitech is known to announce Lifesize Cloud Amplify; the very first easy-sharing Youtube-style personal video library for companies.
The one of its kind archiving platform records and play back video calls, Lifesize Cloud Amplify enables participants to effortlessly record Lifesize Cloud calls from any device with one click and share them via a simple-to-use, scalable personal video library.
- One Click to Record and Auto-Publish: From any device, any participant in a call can record a meeting – including any content shared within the call – with a single click from within the Lifesize Cloud laptop, mobile apps or Lifesize video system.
- Personal Video Library for Playback and Sharing: Similar to the experience on YouTube, users can turn collaboration into content by saving video calls to their personal Lifesize Cloud Amplify video libraries, where they can also see what has been shared with them.
- Socialize Content across the Company: Users can tag all video and audio participants, which will then automatically extend the discussion by adding the recording to those participants’ personal video libraries.
- No-Hassle System Management: Lifesize Cloud Amplify removes the need for ongoing IT support, with automatic reports that monitor usage across the organization.
Citing on the new launch, Gagan Verma – Regional Director, India & SAARC Region, Lifesize said, “As video conferencing becomes more popular, we’ve seen a significant increase in demand for recording functionality. Today we’re responding, with more than just easy-to-use recording – we’re going leaps beyond that with a completely new approach.” “We’ve thought strategically about how customers want to use their recordings and, based on that insight, Lifesize Cloud Amplify incorporates a personal video library that provides the industry’s easiest and most dynamic resource for sharing as well.”
“The ability to save the recordings to a personal video library and share the videos directly without downloading is unique in the video conferencing market,” said Roopam Jain, Frost & Sullivan industry director of the conferencing and collaborating practice. “We expect this capability to become indispensable for many use cases, including HR training, sales presentations, product engineering reviews, and distance learning. Lifesize Cloud Amplify is an elegant recording solution that adds tremendous value to users, allowing them to easily save and leverage valuable content across the organization.”
The Lifesize Cloud Amplify will be available in 15 languages.
Pricing and Availability
- Download the free 14-day Lifesize Cloud trial
- All current and prospective Lifesize Cloud customers are eligible for a free trial
- The service is offered as an addition to the annual subscription
- Plans starts at US$4,000 annually for unlimited recordings and a 15-hour video library