Mouser Electronics is globally shipping the MAMG-100227-010C0L broadband power amplifier module from MACOM.
The module offers outstanding design flexibility for a broad selection of radio and communications applications, including:
- military tactical communications
- electronic countermeasures
- wireless public safety communications
- land mobile radio systems
The MACOM MAMG-100227-010C0L, exclusive at Mouser Electronics, is a fully matched 10 W power amplifier module based on gallium nitride-on-silicon (GaN-on-Si) technology. Operating in the broadband 225 MHz to 2600 MHz range, the module offers up to 40 percent power-added efficiency (PAE) and 22 dB power gain.
The Key Features of the Device include:
- GaN-on-Si HEMT depletion-mode transistors
- Fully matched input and output
- Incorporates lid and heat-sink
- Laminated air-cavity package
- Allows “live bug” or “dead bug” mounting