Matrix aims at increasing the networking opportunities by demonstrating the application of the latest Telecom and Security solutions to the decision makers at the International Police Expo 2019.
The event will be held on the 19th and 20th July’19 and will gather high-level professionals of defense forces and gives them an overview of Technologically Advanced solutions.
From its Telecom domain, Matrix will showcase the following solutions:
- PARISAT Meeting Server – The conferencing server engineered for 15 video and 150 audio participants enabling police forces to collaborate from different locations and solve critical situations at the earliest.
- PRASAR UCS – enables armed forces’ personnel to connect wirelessly from remote locations.
- Matrix Unified Communication Server – SARVAM UCS – equipped to support radio ports and in-skin GSM connectivity, the solution enhances connectivity between field personnel helping them manage emergency situations effectively in less period of time.
- Matrix will also showcase its GSM and VoIP Gateways that allows police and defense forces to make an easy switch to the modern network while retaining their existing infrastructure.
- Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Device said to be the only Linux based device available in the Indian market with card and finger authentication. The device comes with multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, PoE, Ethernet and i.e. our Aadhaar based authentication device is purposely designed for marking attendance of government employees.
From the Security section, Matrix will be demonstrating the following products:
- Access Control and Time-Attendance solutions engineered with features such as Auto Push Events to Server, Automatic Fingerprint Distribution, Instant Notification, 300+ Customized Reports Generation, Scheduler Services including Backup and more.
- Standalone Access Control solution with License Free Environment, whereby a single panel can handle up to 255 doors and 25,000 users.
- Visitors will also get a glimpse into the cutting-edge Matrix biometric solutions with multiple credentials such as Face, Fingerprint, Palm Vein, RFID Card and PIN options at International Police Expo.
- Enterprise-grade Video Management System designed, engineered and built specifically for growing multi-location organizations. The entire solution focuses on automating processes and enhancing the efficiency of organizations.
- The new range of Audio compatible and compact Professional Series IP Cameras powered by SONY STARVIS series sensors with EXMOR technology. This gives the cameras an edge over others in terms of exceptional low light performance, consistent image quality during varying light conditions (True WDR), better bandwidth optimization, video analytics such as Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Security, Loitering Detection and many other features.
- Network Video Recorder (NVRX) – equipped with 4K Decoding capacity and characteristics like Cascading (up to 20 NVRs), Camera-wise Recording Retention, TCP notifications for remote locations and Database Level Integration. Moreover, these latest NVRs are also backed with intelligent software that helps detect threats and send instant notifications for Real-time Security.
Visitors to the event can get a sneak peek at the future of Telecom and Security solutions at Stall Number: 21, International Police Expo 2019, Pragati Maidan Delhi on 19th and 20th July.