This year, Matrix will be showcasing its latest Telecom, Video Surveillance and People Mobility solutions at CeBIT 2016, Bangalore.
The cutting-edge portfolio includes:
- Matrix SARVAM UCS – Unified Communication Solution for Modern Enterprises, brings employees working on multiple locations upon a common platform and improves collaboration. VARTA WIN200 will also be presented at the event.
- VARTA WIN200 – UC Client for Seamless Collaboration is redefining communication experience for employees at many organizations. The product offers features like Video Calling, Presence Sharing, Instant Messaging and more. The solution streamlines communication by allowing employees to use the same extension number from their desktop computers.
- The company will also highlight its office-in-a-box solution – NAVAN CNX200, for small and progressive offices. The product improves communication infrastructure of offices with up to 24 employees. It caters to small businesses’ needs of voice, data, internet, messaging and mobility. NAVAN CNX200 offers a bunch of features such as dialling by extension number, caller ID, GSM/3G connectivity, Voice Mail access on Android/iOS phones and more.
Under its Security Solution, the Portfolio Includes:
- Matrix will launch COSEC DOOR FMX as a high-performance door controller with Multispectral sensor. The device is powerful enough to read fingerprints of dry, wet, elderly, oily hands.
- It will present its Standalone Access Control solution where one can connect up to 255 devices and 25,000 users without a server.
- Additionally, Matrix will be showcasing its Time-Attendance solution, where attendance can be marked from a hand-held device as well as using GPS/Wi-Fi through mobile.
The Video Surveillance solutions include:
- The Enterprise Video Management Software along with Video Recorders and IP Cameras. This VMS offers a highly scalable solution by providing centralized management and monitoring of up to 1 Lakh cameras spread across various locations. Its intelligent features like Missing Object, Perimeter Security, Face Detection and instant notifications like SMS, E-mail with snapshot, Alarms and Buzzers ensure real-time, preventive security of guests and assets. Moreover, it’s not just limited to security, smart features like Crowd Management and Parking Management boosts productivity and ensures customer retention by enabling you to provide best services at all times. In addition to this, it can be integrated to all third-party systems like Fire Alarm, Access Control, Billing Software and many more to facilitate synchronous working of different systems.
“CeBIT Bangalore’16 is a great platform to showcase our industry leading Telecom and Security solutions. We look forward to meet new customers as well as system integrators to let them know how our innovative products can help them improve their experience on communication as well as security solutions”, said Sagar Gosalia, Vice President – Marketing and Sales.
To get a live experience and insights, One can visit booth number C 301, Hall Number: 1, CeBIT, at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore from 8th – 10th December, 2016.