MEMPHIS Electronic will showcase its broad range of memory products from over 18 different memory manufacturers at electronica 2022 in hall B4, booth 439.
“In November 2022 electronica will open its doors for visitors again after four years, almost a lifetime in the fast-paced semiconductor industry,” said Marco Mezger, Managing Director and Global Head of MEMPHIS Electronic. “Digital transformation is in full swing in virtually all industries, and Artificial Intelligence and IoT Internet of Things are spurring new, memory-hungry, industrial applications for which we can provide the right memory solutions.”
Although memory is a commodity, it is increasingly complex to find the right solution for industrial and embedded applications. For this reason, MEMPHIS is highlighting the newest additions to its portfolio, as well as the products of selected, less well-known memory manufacturers at its booth. Amongst others:
- MEMPHIS has configured DDR5 memory modules with 16 and 32 Gigabyte capacity and 5600 MHz clock frequency in industrial and commercial temperature ranges. The modules are based on Samsung’s DDR5 chipsets and come in SO-DIMM and UDIMM form factors and with and without error correction code.
- Netsol has introduced a new STT-MRAM (Spin Transfer Torque) product in capacities of 1Mb to 32Mb, in serial and parallel interface FBGA, TSOP2, 8SOP and 8WSON packages which are sampling beginning of Q4 2022.
- SkyHigh will present its newest SLC NAND (single-level cell) on the advanced industry node of 1x nm, as well as its eMMC family for the embedded market.
- Longsys will showcase LPDDR, DDR3 and eMMC solutions of its Foresee brand, which targets industrial applications.
- Intelligent Memory will display highlights from its legacy DRAM and Flash product portfolio including modules
Visitors at electronica 2022 in Munich, can see samples of these and other memory products from November 15 to 18 at the MEMPHIS booth in hall B4, booth 439. Ticket codes are available upon request.