Mitsubishi Electric Corporation has recently announced that its group companies will exhibit at EcoPro 2019.
EcoPro 2019, a general environmental exhibition to be held at the Tokyo Big Sight exhibition complex in Tokyo from December 5 to 7 under the theme of “Protect the air, land and water with our hearts and technologies to sustain a better future for all.”
Mitsubishi Electric will present its vision of the global environment in 2050 through hands-on exhibitions of state-of-the-art technologies and businesses that address pressing environmental problems.
Highlights will include:
Mitsubishi Electric’s vision of the global environment in 2050 and environmental businesses:
- Severe global-scale environmental problems and related awareness
- Businesses that help to solve environmental problems through, for example, global environment monitoring, environmental impact reduction and disaster prevention
New lifestyles in harmony with nature
- Lifestyles that are eco-friendly to air, land and water, in accordance with company’s Environmental Sustainability Vision 2050.
Experiential attractions and participatory stage events
- Simulation of carrying electricity via power transmission line to help people understand the mechanism while having fun
- Stage events by students, from elementary to high school, to present their accomplishments in environmental learning and research.
For more info, click here