Mornsun has recently launched 7V ~ 40V SCM1502A to meet DC contactor, relays, solenoid valves and other applications.
The SCM1502A is energy-saving control IC for relay, which can reduce the pick-up and holding power consumption. It has a built-in hig startup circuit that can quickly start the controller with a charging current of above 8mA within the input voltage range of 7V~40V, so as quickly when the relay is operated. In addition, the SCM1502A can also control the relay coil to achieve high current pick-up and low cu holding.
The pick-up current and the holding current can be set up independently to meet the various application requirements of relays low current holding stage, when the input under-voltage occurs or the controller is disable, the controller activates the fast shutdown fun quickly disconnect the relay to reduce the influence of the SCM1502A on the disconnecting performance of the relay.
It can be widely used in DC contactor, relays, solenoid valves and other occasions
- Operating temperature range 7~40V to meet the various application requirements of relays
- Real-time detection of input voltage, precise setting of relay operating voltage
- Wide working input voltage range of 2.5:1
- The pick-up current and the holding current can be set up independently, and the relay coil design is simpler
- With built-in analog frequency jitter, it is easy to solve EMI problems
- With fast shutdown function, it reduces the shutdown delay of relay
- Taking power directly from the input side
For more info, click here