MORNSUN has released the newly 450W and 550W LOF series products to provide customers more options to satisfy the requirement for higher power AC/DC converter in Medical applications.
Maintaining the high-power density advantage of the LOF AC/DC Converter series, the LOF450 series has the dimension of 127mm × 76.2mm × 38.5mm (19.79W/inch3), and the LOF550 series is 127mm × 76.2mm × 40.5mm (22.99W/inch3).
These medical power supplies meet the reinforced insulation 2xMOPP, have active PFC function, and are designed to comply with medical electrical equipment standards (IEC/EN/ES60601-1 latest version), information equipment standards (IEC/EN/UL62368) and home appliance standards (IEC/EN60335, IEC/EN61558), making the products safe and reliable in applications.
The AC/DC Converter is suitable for BF medical devices and non-patient contact medical devices of its low leakage current, and also for industrial applications.
- Input voltage range: 90-264VAC/127-373VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
- High Power Density, compact size: LOF450：5×3×1.51 inch (19.87W / in³)
- LOF550：5×3×1.59 inch (23.06W / in³)
- Isolation voltage: 4000VAC
- Active PFC (PF＞95, full load @230VAC)
- Medical safety certification (2 x MOPP)
- Standby power consumption ＜5W
- Multiple protections of Output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature
- Installing in the system of Safety Class I/II is available
- Efficiency up to 94%
- Operating altitude up to 5000m
- EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Safety according to IEC/EN/ES60601-1(latest version), IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN60335, IEC/EN61558
- Plated with conformal coating
- Auxiliary power supply for external fan available
- Remote ON/OFF via PS-ON