MORNSUN has recently released the latest IC, SCM13xxA series, which include SCM1301ATA (1A output) and SCM1316AFA (6A output), these two step-down buck ICs can meet multiple application requirements with high reliability and cost-effectiveness.
SCM1301ATA is an asynchronous rectified DC / DC buck IC with output current up to 1A.
- The wide input voltage range is from 4.5V ~ 40V, which is suitable for various applications of industrial control or automotive industry.
- Ultra-low shutdown current as low as 1.6μA to prolong the battery life.
- The SCM1301A operates at 0.7MHz fixed frequency with small external components to being able to achieve low output ripple voltage.
- Multiple protections improve system reliability, such as over-current, short-circuit and over-thermal protection.
- Integrated soft-start and compensation circuit reduces layout area and system cost by reducing external devices.
SCM1316AFA is a synchronous rectified DC / DC buck IC with frequency-jittering and average circuit mode control function.
- The SCM1316AFA has dual-channel CC / CV mode, which can provide continuous current up to 6A, and has excellent linearity and load adjustment capabilities.
- The input voltage range is from 7V to 38V and an adjustable output voltage is from 1V to 25V.
- The SCM1316AFA features over-current, short-circuit and over-thermal protection circuits to improve system reliability.
- Integrated soft-start and compensation circuit reduces layout area and system cost by reducing external devices, and the internal soft-start avoids input inrush current during startup.
The MORNSUN product can be widely used in intelligent instrument, car charger, rechargeable portable devices and Industrial distributed power applications.
For more info, click here