Mouser Electronics announces a global distribution agreement with Superior Sensor Technology. Through the agreement, Mouser will add Superior Sensor Technology’s differential low-pressure sensors to its sensor line card.
The Superior Sensor Technology product line available from Mouser Electronics includes:
- HV Series family of high-performing, application-specific, low-pressure sensors and corresponding evaluation kits.
- Designed for industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, the HV Series is available in three pin-compatible modules: HV110, HV120, and HV210.
- The HV Series sensors use proprietary Multi-Range technology to achieve the industry’s broadest dynamic range while maintaining up to 10 times’ performance improvement over other solutions.
- The pressure sensors are based on Superior Sensor Technology’s NimbleSense architecture, an integrated platform combining advanced piezoresistive sensing elements, analog signal path, processing intelligence and proprietary integration techniques.
- The HV Series’ piezoresistive MEMS technology enables higher performance, competing effectively against mass flow and capacitive technologies for applications that require zero stability and/or low-drift performance.
The HV Series sensors can be calibrated and performance-optimized from a 25 Pa – 5000 Pa pressure range while maintaining 0.1-percent accuracy at each selected range, enabling HVAC manufacturers to replace up to seven sensors with a single HV Series sensor. The HV120, HV110, and HV210 sensors offer four, five, and seven FS pressure ranges, respectively.
Standard features of the HV Series include 16-bit output resolution for each selected range, 50/60 Hz notch filter, programmable bandwidth filters from 0.1 to 10 Hz, compensated temperature range of 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, and standard I2C and SPI digital interface support. The three HV Series sensors support varying HVAC pressure requirements for differential pressure transmitters, positive pressure modules, variable airflow valves, and airflow monitor systems.
Further Info: www.mouser.com/superior-sensor.