Mouser Electronics Becomes First Distributor to Stock ON Semi’s FDMF8811 110V Bridge Power Stage Module
Mouser Electronics becomes the first distributor to stock the FDMF8811 bridge power stage module from ON Semiconductor.
Mouser Electronics announces to be the first distributor to stock the FDMF8811 bridge power stage module from ON Semiconductor.
The industry’s first 100 V bridge power stage module for half-bridge and full-bridge DC-DC converters, the FDMF8811 module uses high-performance PowerTrench MOSFET technology, which reduces switch ringing in converter applications.
Now at Mouser Electronics, the ON Semiconductor FDMF8811 module offers:
- Integrates a 120-V driver IC, a bootstrap diode, and two highly efficient power MOSFETs in a PQFN-36 package.
- By integrating all of the key power components, the module maintains very high efficiency above 97 percent in full-bridge 600 W applications.
- The module’s design optimizes driver and MOSFET dynamic performance, system parasitic inductance, and power MOSFET RDS(ON).
- The driver IC features low delay time and matched PWM input propagation delays, which further enhance the device’s performance.
- The 25 A module reduces the board area required for DC-DC converter designs by approximately one third compared to discrete implementations, enabling engineers to design smaller systems.
- The module also enables increased power delivery within existing available board area.
Key Applications Include:
The FDMF8811 is ideal for cloud applications such as wireless base stations, power modules, and onboard isolated DC-DC converters, as well as industrial applications such as motor drives, fans, and HVAC systems.
Further info: onsemi fdmf8811 bps module, nxp s32v234 processor
Web: click here.