Mouser Electronics announces to be the first distributor to stock the FDMF8811 bridge power stage module from ON Semiconductor.
The industry’s first 100 V bridge power stage module for half-bridge and full-bridge DC-DC converters, the FDMF8811 module uses high-performance PowerTrench MOSFET technology, which reduces switch ringing in converter applications.
Now at Mouser Electronics, the ON Semiconductor FDMF8811 module offers:
- Integrates a 120-V driver IC, a bootstrap diode, and two highly efficient power MOSFETs in a PQFN-36 package.
- By integrating all of the key power components, the module maintains very high efficiency above 97 percent in full-bridge 600 W applications.
- The module’s design optimizes driver and MOSFET dynamic performance, system parasitic inductance, and power MOSFET RDS(ON).
- The driver IC features low delay time and matched PWM input propagation delays, which further enhance the device’s performance.
- The 25 A module reduces the board area required for DC-DC converter designs by approximately one third compared to discrete implementations, enabling engineers to design smaller systems.
- The module also enables increased power delivery within existing available board area.
Key Applications Include:
The FDMF8811 is ideal for cloud applications such as wireless base stations, power modules, and onboard isolated DC-DC converters, as well as industrial applications such as motor drives, fans, and HVAC systems.
Web: click here.