Mouser Electronics announces to sign a global distribution agreement with Onion Corporation, a global provider of highly integrated wireless microprocessor modules and Internet of Things (IoT) development kits. Under the agreement, Mouser will distribute the Omega2+ device, kits, and accessories, ideal for applications such as home automation, coding education, Wi-Fi media servers, robotics, and networking.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, The Available Onion product line offers:
- Omega2+, an easy-to-use, expandable IoT computer packed with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, a MicroSD card slot, and a powerful 580 MHz MIPS processor.
- Though just a fraction of the size of other single board computers, the Omega2+ is a full computer with a Linux operating system, 128 MBytes of DDR2 memory and 32 MBytes of flash storage.
- The device also offers 15 general-purpose inputs and outputs (GPIO), two PWM, and two UART interfaces.
- Mouser also now stocks a variety of docks and expansion boards, which provide additional functionality to the Omega2+ board.
- The Expansion Dock powers the Omega2+ and breaks out the GPIOs.
- The dock also allows engineers to expand their Omega2+ with expansion modules like OLED, relay, and servo. Additionally, engineers can use the Arduino Dock R2 and add the Omega2+ to existing Arduino-based projects.
- The Arduino Dock R2 is a full Arduino Uno that allows the Omega2 to control the Arduino’s ATmega microcontroller through a serial connection.
The Omega2 Starter Kit and Omega2 Maker Kit both include an Omega2+ board, expansion dock, breadboard, and a variety of components to help engineers quickly get started building circuits. The Maker Kit includes the same components as the Starter Kit and adds two servos, a DC motor, H-bridge chip, buzzer, and three expansion boards.
Further info: Click here