Mouser Electronics announces to stock a broad selection of products from Microchip Technology’s Ethernet of Everything solutions. Whether called Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial IoT, or Industrial Ethernet, any “thing” can now be connected, controlled or monitored — from garage openers and home appliances to HVAC systems, lighting, and an endless array of other common products.
Microchip’s Ethernet of Everything solutions provide a quick and easy way to network these connected things within a simplified development environment.
- Build upon an established networking foundation to provide improved system performance, reduced latency, ease of installation and scaling, as well as the option to incorporate Power over Ethernet (PoE) for single-line power and communications.
- Hybrid networks incorporate multiple networking technologies including wired, wireless, server management, and cloud connectivity.
- Engineers can reduce development time with Microchip’s Curiosity, Xplained or Power over Ethernet (PoE) development platforms and rapidly generate code for peripheral configuration and communications with either the MPLAB Code Configurator, MPLAB Harmony Configurator or Atmel START tools.
- Microchip’s PIC18 PoE development platform is the foundation of the Ethernet of Everything ecosystem within an industry-standard PoE infrastructure.
- The corresponding PIC18 PoE development kit includes a PIC18 PoE main board, PoE programmer adapter, and I/O starter extension board for developing within the Ethernet of Everything environment. Customization and experimentation are simplified via an extension header that is compatible with MikroElektronika click boards, allowing engineers to easily incorporate a variety of sensors, controllers, and drivers into their applications.
Networked things range in complexity from simple environmental sensors to processing-intensive devices. The lightweight communications stacks enable these applications to run on both Microchip’s 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers that offer an extensive mix of smart peripherals that operate independently of the core, requiring little to no central processing unit (CPU) intervention. Paired with Microchip’s industry-leading eXtreme Low Power (XLP) and picoPower technologies, PIC and AVR microcontrollers enable innovation in the Ethernet of Everything.
Further info: Click here
Web: Click here