Mouser Electronics announces shipment of SKY85726-11 front end module (FEM) from Skyworks Solutions. The 5 GHz WLAN device is ideal for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)-based Internet of Things (IoT) systems, offering a fully integrated solution in a compact 3 × 3 mm form factor.
The Key Features of the Skyworks Solutions SKY85726-11 FEM, available from Mouser includes;
- Integrated 802.11ax 1024 QAM, 5GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Frequency range: 5.15GHz to 5.925GHz
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32dB
- Receive gain: 13dB
- Output power:
- MCS11, +16dBm, -43dB EVM
- MCS9, +20dBm, -35dB EVM
- MCS7, +21dBm, -30dB EVM
- Package type: QFN-16
- Package dimensions: 3mm x 3mm
Mouser is also stocking the Skyworks SKY85726-11EK1 evaluation board, which includes SMA connectors and pinouts to help engineers demonstrate the capabilities of the SKY85726-11 FEM.
Further information: Click Here