Mouser Electronics draws the curtain on its 6-city roadshow with a grand event at Taj, MG Road, Bangalore. The Mouser IoT Technical Roadshow – a popular annual event that travels through top cities in India to spread the word on new IoT products, technologies, components and thought leadership.
Mouser said the show saw an attendance of 270+ members. Attending delegates participated in learning how these connected machines could improve processes, streamline your operations while making your manufacturing unit a safe place to work. From smart cities to energy infrastructure, they also discovered the trends that affect the smart technology and solutions impacting the planning for tomorrow’s requirements in a connected city.
Mark Burr-Lonnon, Senior Vice President of Global Service & EMEA, APAC at Mouser Electronics, said, “IoT is one of the most exciting and innovative trends in the industry, and these roadshows provide an excellent platform and opportunity for the engineering community to network and experience the newest developments in Internet of Things”
The Key Speakers at the event included:
- Mark Burr-Lonnon, SVP Global Sales & Service, EMEA, APAC & Japan, Mouser Electronics
- Nihal Kashinath, Founder & CEO, Applied Singularity
- Praveen Ganapathy, Director Applications, Texas Instruments
- Ashok Bhatia, Senior Manager, NXP Semiconductors
- Aurobind Rath, Sales head India, Cypress Semiconductor
- Santosh Baichwal, Regional Distribution Manager, Microchip
“As the IoT space expands, Mouser will continue to be where design engineers look for inspiration and innovation, we will improve and expand these events for 2020, he concluded”
For further updates on the roadshow: Click Here