Mouser Electronics announces to now stock ePower-Lite plastic power connectors from Amphenol Industrial. Designed for the hybrid and electric vehicle markets, these connectors are touted to feature a lightweight plastic shell and compact design to save both weight and space in vehicle architecture.
Exclusive at Mouser, the New Connectors Comprise:
- A medium-amperage connection system rated to up to 70 A of continuous current.
- The ePower-Lite connectors have an operating voltage of 800 VDC and are available in 2-pole, 3-pole, and 4-pole systems with high-voltage interlock loop (HVIL) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding for safety and performance.
- Amphenol’s ePower-Lite connector series is built to meet the demanding needs of medium-voltage and medium-amperage applications.
- It incorporates 3.6mm terminals with Amphenol’s patented RADSOK technology to achieve higher current ratings, lower insertion forces and lower temperature rise and contact resistance.
- And with low insertion force, the connectors require no mechanical assistance devices for mating and unmating.
- The touch-proof ePower-Lite connectors are RoHS compliant and can be mated a minimum of 100 times for charging, accessory power, or any applications that require a sealed medium-power connector.
- The connectors have a UL 94V-0 flammability rating, an IP67 rating when mated, and an operating temperature range of -40 to 125 degrees Celsius.
Key Applications Include