Mouser Electronics distributes the EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation kit from Cypress Semiconductor. The battery- or USB-powered kit allows designers to evaluate the Bluetooth SIG mesh networking functionality of the CYBT-213043-02 EZ-BT WICED module.
Exclusive at Mouser, the content of the kit include:
- Four mesh evaluation boards each supporting the following features:
- CYBT-213043-02 module based on CYW20819
- Thermistor, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) and PIR motion sensor
- RGB LED and User switch
- Power measurement jumper
- Coin-cell battery holder (battery is not included in the kit)
- Onboard programmer and USB-UART bridge
- Four USB-A to Micro-B USB cables
- Quick-start guide
The CYBT-213043-02 EZ-BT module is based on an ultra-low-power and highly integrated CYW20819 dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0-qualified device. The CYW20819’s low power and integration capability address the requirements of both battery- and wall-powered applications that require Bluetooth Low Energy mesh, such as sensor nodes, locks, lighting, asset tracking, and other smart home applications.
Engineers can program the CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation kit in v1.1 or later of the ModusToolbox integrated development environment (IDE). ModusToolbox includes a number of demo code examples that help engineers quickly implement real-life mesh applications.
Further information on the EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation kit: Click here