Mouser Electronics is stocking the Layerscape LS1046A Freeway (FRWY-LS1046A) evaluation board from NXP Semiconductors.
The device is available as a bare board or in an enclosure with a dual-band Wi-Fi module and is an edge computing platform designed to support NXP’s QorIQ LS1046A system-on-chip (SoC).
The Key Applications of the Evaluation Board include:
- smart building
- wireless gateways
- artificial intelligence (AI) with facial recognition
- edge compute gateways
- machine learning
- industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- data communications
The Major Features of the device available from Mouser include:
- 2/4-core Arm Cortex-A72 cores @ 1.6GHz
- 4GB DDR4 with ECC @ 2.1GT/s
- 4Gb NAND FLASH
- 64MB QSPI FLASH
- 2 x USB3.0 (host)
- 2 x M.2 slots – Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE, SSD
- 4 x 1GE Ethernet
- Mikro-Click for expansion – NFC, sensors, BLE/ZigBee, a LoRa, etc
- Expansion Headers – I2C, SPI, clocks, interrupts, GPIO
- Passive cooling heat sink (no fan)
The versatile evaluation board supports both wired and wireless applications like WLAN access points, Ethernet switches, and UTM equipment.
For more information on the product: Click Here