Mouser Electronics announces to stock the latest MEAS wireless pressure transducers from TE Connectivity (TE). The new Microfused line of M5600 wireless pressure transducers and the UltraStable line of U5600 wireless pressure transducers offers 24-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) pressure and temperature sensors is touted to eliminate the need for hard wiring by providing wireless remote process control and monitoring through Bluetooth 4.0 communication.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the new Key Nuggets include:
- Comes in weatherproof pressure transducers as forged in a highly durable stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosure.
- Because of its robust architecture the new modules can measure liquid, gas and even difficult high-pressure mediums in harsh industrial environments.
- Dual-input, high-accuracy pressure and temperature sensors designed with an ADC with 24-bit resolution using I2C output protocols.
- Signal pairing and transmission distance is up to 65 feet with both devices, and each device is powered using a CR2050 350mAH battery that lasts approximately two years.
- The wetted material of the M5600 pressure port is created using either a 17-4 PH or 316L stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosure, whereas the U5600 is made of a 316L stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosure.
- Both the M5600 and U5600 are extremely durable with no O-rings, welds or organics exposed to the pressure media, and are weatherproof based on IP66 and IP67 ratings.
- Temperature accuracy for both devices is ±3 degrees Celsius, and the pressure range is 0 to 5 psi up to 15,000 psi.
- The M5600 is rated down to ±0.25 percent pressure accuracy, and the U5600 is rated down to ±0.1 percent pressure accuracy. The devices may also be used in harsh conditions such as contaminated water, steam or mildly corrosive fluids.
Both transducers are available now at Mouser Electronics in a broad assortment of port configurations, and are targeted toward many types of RF wireless and sensor-based applications, including industrial process control and monitoring, advanced HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, automotive test stands, off-road vehicles, pumps and compressors, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, agriculture equipment, energy generation and management, and pool pump monitoring.