Moxa has introduced V2403C Series, a new series of robust industrial computers that comply with the E1 Mark, ISO 7637-2, and EN 50121-4 standards for vehicular and wayside applications.
Drawing on Moxa’s extensive expertise in building robust computing platforms, the V2403C Series operates in a wide range of operating temperatures for deployments in harsh environments, which require high computing power and reliable wireless connectivity.
As a field-ready solution, the V2403C computers are built around an Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® high-performance processor and come with up to 32 GB RAM, one mSATA slot, and two hot-swappable 2.5-inch SSDs for storage expansion.
Embedded with two mPCIe slots for I/O expansion, the ultra-compact fanless computers support multiple displays in the control room for local monitoring of status and real-time control.
Wayside and vehicular applications require robust computers with expansion capabilities to connect sensors, cameras, and devices that use Wi-Fi and cellular technology.
Furthermore, the design must handle “dirty power” during engine starts and shutdowns with a graceful shutdown mechanism in place to preserve system stability and the lifespan of batteries.
Compliance with E1 Mark, ISO 7637-2, and MIL-STD-810G requirements protects the V2403C computers from shocks and vibrations that are common in transportation applications.
Moxa V2403C computers are also compliant with the EN 50121-4 standard for wayside applications. To provide reliable transportation and ensure passenger safety, the V2403C computers come with power ignition control that protects equipment against unstable power.
The combination of high performance, rugged design, compact size, wireless connectivity, and enhanced security makes the V2403C Series a perfect fit for mission-critical, heavy-duty wayside and vehicular applications.
V2403C Series Highlights
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® high-performance processor
- Configurable power ignition delay to protect equipment
- Higher cybersecurity awareness with the optional TPM module
- Compact yet robust design with sufficient interfaces for wireless expansion
- MIL-STD-810G compliant for protection against shocks and vibrations
- E1 Mark* compliant for vehicular applications
- Compliant with ISO 7637-2 requirements
- Compliant with EN 50121-4 for wayside applications
- -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) wide-temperature models available
- Microsoft Azure and AWS certified for IoT applications