element14 announces expansion of its range of cable assemblies and connectors from Multicomp. Exclusive now at element14 official website, RF Connectivity products are tailored for electronics design and production including cable assemblies and connectors.
“Our customers in contract manufacturing and OEM production who seek high-quality and cost-effective components will find it easy to compare and choose from among our extensive portfolio of Multicomp products,” said Marc Grange, Global Head of Product Operations, element14.
Marc continues, “These new RF connectors and cable assemblies offer exceptional value, and deliver long-lasting reliability to meet the high procurement requirements for applications in wireless telecommunication, broadcast, data and test instrumentation.”
Claimed to dispatch the same day, the portfolio of 3,800 connectors includes AV, circular, D Sub, I/O, Industrial, modular, PCB, RF/coaxial and USB connectors.
Few Key Offerings:
- The latest NGFF miniature RF connector technology on SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- A large selection of IP67 waterproof panel-sealed
- Contact-sealed IP67 SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables; even when an antenna is not connected and the SMA/RPSMA connector is ‘open’
- Innovative RF cable assembly – Integrated in an SMA panel RF antenna interface – which makes retro-fitting antenna auto-switching in to electronic designs quick and simple, and keeps the RF switch away from sensitive electronics on the PCB
- Tamper-secure rear-lock IP67 waterproof panel-sealed RPSMA/SMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- Double-screened RF antenna pigtail cables help solve RF design noise problems
- New colour cable management for popular SMA-U.FL RF Antenna pigtail cable assemblies