Murata Manufacturing has commercialized the multi-output MonoBlock type POL series high-reliability DC-DC converters with high power density and low profile for FPGAs.
Murata announced that three new products including the MYMGC0R88RFLF2RV, MYMGC1R83BFPF2RV, and MYMGC3R32EFPF2RV will be released.
The MYMGC series is equipped with multiple high accuracy voltages and complex sequential control functions and is suitable for FPGA which require these functions. The multi-output not only enables simple configurations of power supply rails of FPGA but also reduces the mounting area on the power supply rails of FPGA by the downsizing of the module with Murata’s unique packaging technology which contributes to the effective use of board space.
The Key Features of the Devices include:
- Small solution size including the product and external capacitors
- High-speed load response with fewer external capacitors
- Equipped with voltage accuracy and sequential functions suitable for FPGA
- Product size: 15.0 x 12.0 x t2.4mm (SMD type)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
Samples of the product are already available, and mass production will be started from June.
For product details and characteristics: click here