Mouser Electronics is shipping the LMG1210 200 V half-bridge MOSFET and GaN FET driver from Texas Instruments (TI).
The LMG1210, a part of TI’s industry-leading gallium nitride (GaN) power portfolio family enables higher efficiency, increased power density, and lower overall system size over traditional silicon-based alternatives, and are optimized specifically for speed-critical power-conversion applications.
Exclusive at Mouser Electronics, the Key Features of the LMG1210 includes:
- Up to 50MHz operation
- 10ns typical propagation delay
- 4ns high-side to low-side matching
- Minimum pulse width of 4ns
- Two control input options
- Single PWM input with adjustable dead time
- Independent input mode
- 5A peak source and 3A peak sink currents
- External bootstrap diode for flexibility
- Internal LDO for adaptability to voltage rails
- High 300V/ns CMTI
- HO to LO capacitance less than 1pF
- UVLO and overtemperature protection
- Low-inductance WQFN package
TI’s LMG1210 driver is ideal for a broad range of applications, including high-speed DC/DC converters, motor control, Class-D audio amplifiers, Class-E wireless charging, RF envelope tracking, and other power-conversion applications.
Further information on the product: Click Here