HP is in a row to digitally empower businesses and extend the digitalization program of the Government. The company is perennially disrupting into the segment of document management technology.
The printing giant has now accelerated its innovation with the launch of new ScanJets, which is reported to digitize documents, graphics and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution more quickly and more easily to multiple destinations.
The next-gen product enhances user experience with one-button scan settings for recurring tasks on the control panel which operates through whole new HP Scan software.
HP’s software development kit also allows users to scan directly into applications without opening another program.
Key features include:
- The new HP ScanJet Pro 2500f1 PC-connected flatbed scanner comes in a slim, sleek design for smaller offices producing up to 40 images per minute with single pass duplex scanning, scan to cloud capabilities and a 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Users can scan pages up to 21.6cm x 309.9cm without having to wait for warm up with Instant-on technology.
- For more complex scanning in multiple formats, the new HP ScanJet Pro 3500f1 can reliably scan at much faster speed with a USB 3.0 connection.
- The scanner can scan up to 50 images per minute wherein both sides of the document can be scanned in one pass and HP EveryPage ensures that no single page is missed even with different types of paper.
- The book-edge scanning feature further prevents distorted text near the spine of books or bound materials.
- To help further enhance productivity for converting paper documents into digital files, HP will deliver the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, which supports using Android mobile devices to initiate scanning and receive scanned documents from the HP ScanJet Pro 4500fn1.
HP is also instigating the HP ScanJet Pro 4500fn1, a flatbed scanner with an ADF that includes on-device sending and scanning, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct connectivity, and a single pass duplex scanning of up to 60 images per minute which is specially tailored network connectivity needs of SMBs and enterprises.
Additionally, the company is also introducing a new HP Scan Configuration Service that provides template-based scan flows for use with HP Embedded Capture.
The company writes in the release that the templates will be first introduced for healthcare and financial services on the heels of additional industry templates. These templates enable set up of repeatable digital capture processes that support common business functions for these industries. For healthcare, the supported processes are patient admission and patient discharge. The financial services template supports processes for loan application and account opening.
The HP ScanJet Pro 2500f1 is available in the market and is priced at an MRP of INR 31,874/-.
The HP ScanJet Pro 3500f1 is available in the market and is priced at an MRP of INR 48,979/-.
The HP ScanJet Pro 4500fn1 is available in the market and is priced at an MRP of INR 64,959/-.