Mouser Electronics announces stocking of Intel Recon Jet Pro smart glasses. It’s a hands-free wearable device that drives and enables significant operational efficiency gains and cost savings by streamlining workflows and empowering workers. Recon Jet Pro can transform workflows in industries such as field service, manufacturing, and logistics.
Now at Mouser Electronics, Intel® Recon Jet™ Pro:
- Is simpler than a simple heads-up display (HUD) module.
- Ergonomically designed specifically for optimal comfort and wearability.
- The eyewear distributes its weight evenly across the frame and features an adjustable wraparound nosepiece.
- Fully adjustable ear stems, and dual-axis angle adjustment for the display module.
- The Recon Jet Pro’s point-of-view camera enables see-what-I-see video calls that scan barcodes and document high-stakes procedures.
- It allows domain experts to remotely guide workers through procedures.
- A field-swappable battery with a runtime of two to five hours allows the wearer to swap in spare batteries and resume workflows in less than a minute.
- Dependable in demanding workflows, the Recon Jet Pro is both ANSI Z87.1+ and IEC IP65 compliant for impact, water, and dust resistance.
- The device also features a sunlight-readable display, swappable lenses for indoor and outdoor use, and the ability to support custom prescription inserts.
- Designed to handle the most demanding applications, Recon Jet Pro is equipped with smartphone-class computing and software plus connectivity that includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS.
Recon Jet Pro supports the leading software solutions for enterprise wearables, ensuring compatibility with major mobile-device management (MDM) solutions and allowing companies to seamlessly add them to their existing fleets of mobile devices.