Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of high voltage thick film chip resistors that offer high power ratings up to 1.5 W and working voltages to 3000 V in five compact case sizes ranging from 1206 to 2512.
For increased design flexibility, the Vishay Techno CRHP series is available in a variety of styles, termination materials, configurations, and custom sizes.
The Devices Features:
- High power and voltage ratings with outstanding stability of < 0.5 %.
- Wide resistance range from 2 MΩ to 50 GΩ, tolerances down to ± 0.5 %, and temperature coefficients of ± 100 ppm/°C.
- Standard CRHP series resistors feature solder-coated nickel barrier or solder-coated non-magnetic terminations in three-side wraparound or single-termination flip chip configurations.
- The devices are also available with gold, palladium silver, platinum gold, platinum silver, or platinum palladium gold terminations and with a five-sided wraparound configuration.
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free, the resistors are flow-solderable and epoxy- or wire-bondable.
Device Specification Table:
|Part #||Case size||P70 °C (W)||Max. working voltage (V)||Resistance range (Ω)|
|CRHP1206||1206||0.50||1675||2 M to 8 G|
|CRHP1210||1210||0.70||1870||4 M to 10 G|
|CRHP2010||2010||1.0||2000||6 M to 35 G|
|CRHP2510||2510||1.2||2500||10 M to 40 G|
|CRHP2512||2512||1.5||3000||10 M to 50 G|
These specifications make the devices ideal for battery management and voltage monitoring and regulation in power inverters and high voltage power supplies for medical, telecommunications, AMS, industrial, automotive, and consumer applications.
Samples of the CRHP series are available now. Production quantities are available with lead times of 13 to 15 weeks.