New Yorker Electronics announces its latest stocking of Vishay Draloric’s Thin Film Flat Chip Resistors, the TNPV e3 Series. Claimed industry first, the devices with operating voltages to 1000V, TNPV thin film chip resistors are touted to replace larger resistors and multiple devices in similar case sizes; hence, minimizing board space and costs in precision high-voltage circuits.
Available in both 1206 and 1210 size cases, the Vishay 2016 Super 12 featured resistors deliver:
- Low voltage coefficient, tight tolerances and low TCR for precise voltage measurement.
- They are ideal for most fields of modern electronics where the highest reliability and stability at high operating voltages is of major concern.
- The series features high operating voltage Umax of up to 1000V, TCR and tolerances down to ±10ppm/K; ±0.1% and excellent overall stability at different environmental conditions ≤0.05% (1999h rated power at 70ºC).
- Special high-voltage thick film resistors can also be replaced, which allows for significantly enhanced performance due to superior voltage coefficient and unrivaled precision properties at high voltages.
- With excellent load-life stability, superior moisture resistivity, and sulfur resistivity, the resistors provide high stability in various environmental conditions.
- High operating voltage Umax up to 1000V
- Precision properties: TCR and tolerances down to ±10ppm/K; ±0.1%
- Excellent overall stability at different environmental conditions ≤0.05% (1000 h rated power at 70°C)
- Superior moisture resistivity (85°C; 85% RH)
- AEC-Q200 qualification under preparation
- Sulfur resistance verified according to ASTM B 809
- Industrial and Automotive Inverters
- Battery Management System
- Test and Measuring Equipment
- Power and Frequency Inverters
Samples and production quantities of the TNPV e3 series resistors are available now at New Yorker Electronics, with typical lead times of eight to 10 weeks for larger orders.