2017 Lineup Represents Broad Portfolio of Innovative Vishay Semiconductor and Passive Electronic Components
New Yorker Electronics announces that it will be distributing the entire line of 2017 Super 12 Featured Products from Vishay.
Each year, Vishay showcases a cross-section of the industry-leader’s which represent the industry-leader’s broad portfolio in semiconductors and passive components.
The Vishay Super 12 recognizes a dozen key semiconductor and passive components featuring new and improved technologies that can significantly improve the performance of end products and systems.
This year’s Super 12 Featured Products include:
- SQJQ480E TrenchFET Gen IV MOSFET – 80V, 3mΩ N-Channel MOSFET in PowerPAK 8x8L Package
- T59 Series vPolyTanTM Polymer Capacitors – Low ESR, High Energy Polymer Capacitors in MAP Package
- VCNL4035X01 Optical Sensor – Integrated Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor for Gesture Applications
- WSLF2512 – 6W Power Metal Strip Resistor with Low Resistance and Low TCR
- VTVS5V0ASMF to VTVS63GSMF – 400W Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) Diodes in SMF Package
- IHLE-5A Series High Current Inductors with E-Field Shield – Provide 20dB Electric Field Reduction at 1cm for Automotive Applications
- SiC462 Synchronous microBUCK Regulator –5V to 60V Buck Regulator Capable of Delivering Up to 75W Output Power
- MKP1847H AC Filtering Film Capacitor – Robust Design for High Humidity Environments
- 10A to 30A FRED PtUltrafast Rectifiers in SMPD Package – Offer Higher Power Density
- IHXL Series Very High Current Inductors – Largest Composite Inductor Available; Up to 250A Continuous Current Rating
- SiRA20DP TrenchFET Gen IV MOSFET – 25V, 0.58mΩ N-Channel MOSFET Provides Lowest Maximum RDS(on)
- DCRF (Direct Water-Cooled Power Wirewound Resistor) – Handles Almost 10x the Power of Naturally-Cooled Resistors in the Same Size
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Vishay and carries its full line of full line of discrete semiconductors (diodes, MOSFETs and infrared optoelectronics) and passive electronic components (resistors, inductors and capacitors).