New Yorker Electronics is releasing the new Vishay Dale IHXL-2000VZ-5A Very High-Current Through-Hole Inductor. The new Vishay IHXL technology available with New Yorker Electronics combines the metal composite construction of a pressed metal powder with an insulating binder which allows for high saturation magnetization and high field strength – so it handles high transient current spikes without saturation.
A Vishay 2017 Super 12 Featured Product, the IHXL-2000VZ-5A works under high continuous operating temperatures to +155°C with high rated current up to 250A. The entire IHXL-2000 series ranks in the top class of shielded composite constructed inductors with the highest saturation current of 280A in a dimension of 50.8mm x 50.8mm.
Beginning with an inductance value of 2.2µH and very low DCR of 0.2mΩ, Vishay Dale has enough space to offer further inductance values on request.
New Yorker Electronics is a franchised distributor for Vishay Dale and carries the full line of 2017 Vishay Super 12 Featured Products as well as its complete line of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous operation at 155°C
- Shielded construction
- Frequency range up to 5.0MHz
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Ultra-low buzz noise, due to composite construction
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Very high current operation: up to 250A
- Soft saturation: 20% saturation at 150% of rated current
- Input Filter for 48V DC/DC Converters
- EMI Filter for Power Steering
Web for New Yorker: Click here