New Yorker Electronics is now distributing a Vishay N-Channel MOSFET that provides the lowest maximum RDS(on) rating at VGS = 10V and increases power density as the RDS(on) cuts conduction power loss.
The Vishay Siliconix SiRA20DP TrenchFET Gen IV N-Channel MOSFET provides the lowest gate charge (Qg) for devices with maximum RDS(on) <0.6mΩ, thus enabling high efficiency for DC/DC conversion.
The Vishay SiRA20DP N-Channel 25V device also features a gate-drain charge/gate-source charge ratio that reduces switching related power loss. The Vishay Siliconix SiRA20DP N-Channel 25V MOSFET reaches the lowest RDS(ON) in its class by reducing any switching-related power loss.
This is achieved by optimizing the total gate charge (Qg), gate-drain charge (Qgd) and Qgd/gate-source charge (Qgs) ratio. The very low Qgd Miller Effect charge enables passing through plateau voltage faster.
The SiRA20DP is a 100% Rg and UIS tested TrenchFET Gen IV MOSFET. Typical applications include synchronous rectification, high power density DC/DC, synchronous buck converter, OR-ing, load switching and battery management.
The Vishay MOSFET is housed in the conventional PowerPAK SO-8 design, delivering higher power density with no change to its package dimension or its pin configuration. A 10mil clip reduces any package-contributed resistance by 66-percent, maximizing the performance of the silicon.
Features & Benefits:
• Lowest maximum RDS(on) rating at VGS = 10V
• Increases power density as the RDS(on) cuts conduction power loss
• Lowest Qg for devices with maximum RDS(on) < 0.6mΩ
• High efficiency for DC/DC conversion
• Available in PowerPAK SO-8 package
• Optimized Qg, Qgd and Qgd/Qgs ratios reduce switching-related power loss
• 100% Rg and UIS tested
• Typical Fall Time: 16 ns / Typical Rise Time: 95 ns
Typical Turn-Off Delay Time: 47 ns / Typical Turn-On Delay Time: 51 ns
• Battery management and load switching
• Synchronous rectification
• Synchronous buck converter
• High power density DC/DC
For more info, click here