New Yorker Electronics has unveiled the new Autec Power Systems’ HPN Series of AC-DC High Power Density Power Supplies. Nicknamed ‘The Marvel’, this specialty high power AutecFlex Power Supply Unit (PSU) has an input voltage of 187 to 277Vac (220Vac nom.) and is single-phase (L-N) with three-phase optional.
This ruggedized power supply unit is Ideal in applications calling for a high-power density (3200W+) PSU (up to 50kW) and multiple (up to 10) and configurable output channels.
The new PSU is suitable for harbor lighting, stadium lighting, LED high-bay lighting, parking lot lighting, LED fishing lamps and/or horticultural grow light environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Input voltage: 187-277Vac (Single or 3-Phase)
- Input voltage: 277-480Vac (3-Phase) optional
- Adjustable Output Current (0.5A-8A)
- Output adjustable via Potentiometer
- Up to 10 Outputs
- High Efficiency to 94.5%
- CC, CV, and CP modes
- 3-in-1 dimming, 0-10V/PWM/Timer
- 12V 40W Aux output (optional)
- Built-in active PFC function
- Output can be independent of multiple modules
- Dimensions: 602x441x258mm
- Harbor Lighting
- Stadium Lighting
- LED high-bay lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- LED fishing lamp
- Horticultural grow to light