New Yorker Electronics is now distributing the new Mallory Sonalert 30mm Panel Alarms with Electronic Volume Control.
These Piezoelectric Panel Alarms give end users the ability to control the sound level through electronic means. This new capability means that the levels can be changed at any time by the equipment controller or electronic circuitry even while the alarm is sounding.
While these types of Panel Alarms are typically used in industrial, transportation and medical applications, these new volume-control alarms were made for applications that require multiple sound levels. They are also designed for customers with multiple alarms needs that can use different sound levels to indicate an error.
New Yorker Electronics is distributing both of the new models, one with a single sound time and three sound levels, and one with two sound types and two sound levels.
The first set of models offers one sound type which can be electronically changed between three different sound levels at any time. For example, the application could have an alarm with a fast pulse sound where the equipment controller could choose between a soft, medium or loud sound level.
The second set of models offers two sound types which are available with two different sound levels (all electronically controlled).
For example, the user could select a model that offers a continuous sound and a fast pulse sound where the equipment controller could choose either sound with a loud sound level or an extra-loud sound level.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits in 30mm Panel Hole
- 12Vdc, 24Vdc, or 48Vdc
- 1 Sound Type with 3 Volume Levels or 2 Sound Types with 2 Volume Levels
- 2000Hz or 3000Hz Frequency
- Screw Terminals, Terminal Block, or Flat Blade Terminals
- CUL & UL Approved; RoHS Compliant
- Continuous, Fast Pulse, Slow Pulse, and Medium Pulse Sounds Available
- Chose from 1 sound type with 3 different sound levels, or from 2 sound types with 2 different sound levels.
- NEMA 3R/4X/12, CSA C22.2 No. 94, and IP-66 (Order with P/N ACC03)
- Industrial applications
- Transportation applications
- Medical applications
For more info, click here