New Yorker Electronics has released the new Picker Components’ PC375L16 Low Profile Latching PCB Power Relay. A second source to the popular Tyco RT Relay, the Picker Power Relay is available in 3 VDC to 24 VDC and single or dual coil mode latching.
This device only requires a 60 msec pulse at the same power to switch. The power savings lowers operating costs and increases the reliability of it with a significant reduction in coil heat. The series is available in Single or Dual Coil Mode Latching. The coil power is 400 mWatts to maintain contact pressure in the non-latching relay. Coil voltages range from 3 to 24 VDC with a 5 KV Dielectric Strength between coil and contacts. Silver Tin Oxide contacts assure high reliability. For resistive loads, the Picker Relay rates at 16 Amps at 250VAC and 277VAC for general-purpose loads.
Options for the relay include sealed or dust cover enclosures, gold plating and standard or reverse polarity. The PC375L is Lead-Free and RoHS compliant and meets UL873 spacing. Applications for this Green Relay include Energy and Load Management, Metering and Electric Vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- 16 Amps at 250 VAC Resistive Load
- 16 Amps at 277 VAC General Purpose Load
- Single or Dual Coil Mode Latching is available
- Coil Voltages from 3 to 24 VDC are available
- Silver Tin Oxide Contacts assures high reliability
- 5 KV Dielectric Strength between Coil and Contacts
- Meets UL873 Spacing
- The PC375L relay is Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- UL approval and final ratings are pending
- Energy Management
- Load Management
- Electric Vehicles