oemsecrets.com has introduced a latest update to their Bill of Materials (BoM) tool by removing the login and opening up to the tool for free usage by all users.
They have also added new search functionalities to make it easier for engineers to connect with key distributors and manufacturers.
Sam Cowley, the Founder, said “Tools such as our Bill of Materials Management application and our API services offer end-to-end solutions for the market and help manage the complexities of electronics parts fulfilment. This is achieved through our mission to offer complete transparency in distributor market pricing and inventory availability.”
The benefits of their new BoM tool to buyers, plus ongoing offers in line with this launch of their latest BoM management tool are highlighted below.
- Free BoM Management Tool Access
The free-to-use Bill of Materials tool helps engineers and buyers to better manage parts lists and most importantly identify cost savings. There’s a quick demo video available on the oemsecrets.com YouTube channel. Features and enhancements include:
- No login is required
- Free to upload BOMs up to 250-line items
- A refreshed user interface with a simpler, more consistent design that helps people see crucial electronic parts data easily
- Find the best price from global authorized distributors
- Filter results with preferred distributors
- Add multiple parts to a distributor’s shopping cart in one click
- Compare price differences between target price vs market price
- Product Deals
Accompanying this launch, are exclusive discount codes from two global distributors and valued partners of oemsecrets.com. Running until August 31st, customers can shop and save on millions of components with incredible deals, by applying coupon codes at checkout with Farnell and Arrow when clicking through the site. Customers can use these deals by following the links below:
- Save 10% on Farnell products
- Save 10% on Arrow products using code OEM10 at checkout on Arrow
- Competition Giveaway
All engineers, hobbyists and professionals in the electronics industry are invited to enter a giveaway draw to win an Analogue Discovery Pro 3000 series: ADP3450 oscilloscope from Digilent Inc worth $1295 this summer.
The giveaway is free to enter and closes Friday, August 13th.
The company is promising more exciting giveaways throughout the year, following the successful promotions over the past year with gaming consoles and sensor/dev kits.