Apttus CPQ is a comprehensive quoting software, a ‘turnkey solution’ that replaces spreadsheet-based, manual quoting with robust CPQ feature, and guarantees that sales teams will always have the updated, exact product and pricing information.
Benefits and Capabilities of Apttus CPQ include:
- Boost Revenue and Maximize Margins: Create more intelligent quotes and maximize
- Increase Sales Effectiveness: Shorten cycles and reduce sales friction
- Streamline: Make it Easier for Customers to do business with you, no matter their size or field
- Scalability: Rapidly grow your business with the most advanced cloud platform
- Instant Results: Tools like X-Author for Excel allow for fast and effective implementations and conversion from legacy systems
Olympus is a precision technology leader, who creates innovative opto-digital solutions in the core business areas of Medical, Life Science, Industrial and consumer electronics products. For more than 90 years, Olympus has focused on delivering products and services that help people enjoy the continuum of life, company website notes.
“The software is built natively on Salesforce, and coupling it with Salesforce’s CRM system and its logic-inspired selling features made the platform ideal for Olympus’ sales team,” said Dan Wagner, Director of Sales Force Effectiveness for Olympus America Inc’s Medical Systems Group. “We anticipate that these features will improve the interactions we have with our customers by improving quote turnaround time and accuracy.”
“Olympus had a critical need to employ scalable, automated and customizable CPQ Solutions,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO at Apttus. “In turn, our chief goal is to ensure our clients have seamless implementation, complete adoption, and become proud members of our HappyCustomer program. It is our great privilege to provide our deep domain expertise and value to Olympus, one of the most dynamic organizations in the Salesforce ecosystem and beyond.”