Paragon Software Group, a pioneer in data security and data management solutions commences the Paragon NTFS for Mac® 14 Preview. Paragon NTFS for Mac® 14 Preview provides full read and write access to Windows-formatted NTFS partitions on OS X.
Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 Preview can be exclusively downloaded, without registration, to all Mac enthusiasts testing Apple’s OS X El Capitan Preview. The new release by Apple delivers a high level of security protection feature. System Integrity Protection prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
- Only runs with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Preview.
- Ultra-quick read/write access to NTFS files in Mac OS X El Capitan.
- No limit to file or partition sizes (within NTFS and Mac OS X constraints).
- Supports special NTFS functions in Mac OS X El Capitan such as resource forks, hardlinks, symlinks and file permissions (POSIX file attribute).
- The transfer rate during file operations on NTFS partitions is just as good as it is for operations on native HFS partitions.
- Unparalleled stability – even during peak system utilization!
- Simply install it and go to work. No further system adjustments are necessary once it has been installed.
- OS X El Capitan Preview.
Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 Preview is available for immediate download free of charge at http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac-el-capitan-preview/index.html The commercial release of Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 is scheduled for fall 2015.
Those users who purchased Paragon NTFS for Mac 12 will get a free upgrade to Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 at that time.
All users who purchased NTFS for Mac 12 will get a free upgrade to Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 when the commercial version is released.
Further info: www.paragon-software.com.