Power Integrations will be showcasing its new products for the electric vehicle and industrial gate driver markets at PCIM Europe 2022 in Nuremberg, Germany next month.
The date set for the showcasing of products in PCIM Europe is May 10-12, 2022.
And the exhibit hours are set for 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. where the Power Integrations Booth is at Hall 9, Booth 318
Panel and speaking sessions:
- May 11, 2022, 2:15-3:15 p.m., Hall 6, Booth 6-246: Power Integrations’ President and CEO Balu Balakrishnan, “The Next Level of Wide Bandgap Design – GaN” panel session
- May 12, 2022, 2:25-2:45 p.m., Hall 6, Booth 6-224: Power Integrations’ Senior Director and Automotive Systems Engineer Michael Hornkamp, “ASIL-Ready 1200 V Gate-Drivers for Electric Buses & Trucks” presentation
Power Integrations’ products in PCIM Europe will also be featured in the following partner booths:
- Infineon Technologies, Hall 7, Booth 412
- Hitachi Europe Ltd, Hall 9, Booth 354
- Hy-Line, Hall 9, Booth 433
- MEV Elektronik Service, Hall 7, Booth 440