Qlik, a leader in visual analytics, has introduced ‘Qlik Sense Enterprise 2.0’, a modern, platform-based approach to business intelligence (BI) which will be available in June 2015. Qlik Sense Enterprise (QSE) spans use cases across all business intelligence needs from reporting and self-service visual analysis to guided, embedded and custom analytics, everything based on the patented QIX Associative Indexing Engine.
“Qlik Sense has the potential to expand our business intelligence use case,” said CIO of Omnicom Media Group France, Vincent Cadoret, “Qlik Sense expands the co-creation with the end user, with more self-service possibilities and storytelling while keeping the power of the associativity engine of Qlik and reusing the data models of our existing QlikView applications. Storytelling is very interesting for proving value: it helps to drive a narrative without getting lost in a sea of data. For example, we’re interested in Qlik Sense storytelling for regular steering committees we have with clients to update on media productivity insights and trends.”
Qlik Sense can scale to meet all the essentials of businesses with trust, security and governance that every business needs.
Qlik Sense was made from the ground up to bring out striking visualisations and ease of use for individuals, mobile and collaborative functionality for groups and teams, and enterprise class governance and manageability for the organisation, the press release states.
“Qlik Sense combines the productivity of personal self-service visual data discovery with the security, scalability, and governance features of production-grade, enterprise-wide BI,” said Anthony Deighton, Qlik CTO and SVP of Products. “This best-of-both-worlds strategy bridges the gap between fast, interactive visual analytics tools and powerful, large-scale production BI stacks.”
Qlik Sense Enterprise is part of the Qlik portfolio of visual analytics offerings, which includes:
- Qlik Analytics Platform: Precisely designed to make it easier for developers to form any data-driven app they can visualize with the underlying performance of Qlik.
- Qlik Sense Desktop: Free version of the Qlik next-gen data visualisation application that provides an native drag-and-drop user experience for data visualisation, exploration, and storytelling proficiencies in a standalone, installed Windows client.
- Qlik Sense Enterprise: Designed to aid audiences equally without compromise:
- Business users gain the native experience they want,
- Developers gain infinite possibilities for what they can build and
- IT gains centralised control for management and governance.
- Qlik Cloud: Qlik Sense Cloud allows free sharing of applications with up to 5folks; teamwork is being improved with the ability to publically share interactive charts via Qlik Sense Charts; and Qlik DataMarket allows seamless access to on demand external data sources.