Relec Electronics has announced the imminent availability of the new Melcher XRCM60 Series DC-DC converters.
The XRCM60 have an ultra-wide input voltage range, and are suitable for the most cost-sensitive applications, without any compromise in quality.
Designed to operate across all standard DC battery voltages from 24V through to 110V dc, the XRCM60 Series provides 60 Watts of DC Power for Industrial and Transportation applications.
The XRCM60 Series from Bel Power Solutions is part of the “Melcher” range of products which have been market leaders in the railway industry for the past 40 years.
The XRCM60 has been designed to the same strict criteria as the long-established M, Q, P, R, S & K Series, but with a one size fits all input voltage range and cost-optimized case construction.
XRCM60 Key features include:
- Ultra-wide input (16.8V to 137.5V continuous)
- EN50155, EN50121-3-2 & EN45545-2 compliant
- 5 Year warranty
- High efficiency
- Compact case construction
- Full protection against overtemperature, overvoltage, over current and short circuit
- 20mS hold up time across input range
- -40 to + 70 °C operating temperature range
- RoHS compliant
For more info, click here